Notary Service That Comes To You
Thank you for visiting my website!
On-Site Visits: Nursing Facilities, Hospitals, Coffee Shops...
Save Time - Stress Free
Just a quick call and I can schedule a time to come to your location for all your Notary needs - Available 24/7
I provide professional, courteous, and reliable Notary Public and Loan Signing Services
Home Office: Pittsburgh, PA 15220
Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Bedford, Butler, Fayette, Somerset, Washington, Westmoreland
* Title Services
* Plate Transfers Only
* Registration Renewal
* Power of Attorney
* Personal Legal Documents
* Wills & Trusts
* Health Care Directives
* Acknowledgement / Affirmations
* I-9 Employment Verification Documents
* Sworn Oaths
* And All Other Documents Allowed by Pennsylvania Law
* All Fees are due at time of Notarization Services.
* 5% surcharge will be charged for all credit card transactions
**NOTE** A $25.00 Return Check fee will be added for any Return Check from your Financial Institution.
* $ 35.00 Travel Fee
* Travel Fee Adjusted on Distance
* $ 20.00 travel fee will be charged for failure to notarize due to signer not presenting acceptable forms of ID /documents / situations where signer not in a position to sign the documents.
* Loan Signings: ( Please call for Quote)
* Executing Affidavits $ 5.00
* Executing * Acknowledgments $ 5.00
* Executing Acknowledgments, Each Additional Name $ 2.00
* Executing Certificates ( Per Certified Copy) $ 5.00
* Administering Oaths ( Per Individual Taking an Oath) $ 5.00
* Taking Depositions ( Per Page) $ 3.00
* Executing Verifications $5.00
* Making Protests ( Per Page) $ 3.00
* Certified Loan Signing Agent
* Background Checked by National Notary Association
* Bonded and Insured
* DSL High Speed Internet
* Dual Tray Laser Printer
* Dual Tray Color Printer
* DO NOT SIGN document until you are in the presence of the Notary.
* Completely fill in all blank spaces in document before notary arrives, BUT DO NOT SIGN! Cannot Notarize incomplete documents
* If you have questions about how to complete the document, contact the person who drafted or requested the document. A Notary Public is unable to provide legal advice or assistance in the drafting and / or completion of documents
* Every signer must physically appear, be coherent and present acceptable ID at the time of notarization.
* Original documents must be presented. Vital records such as birth, death and Marriage cannot be notarized.
Documents I Cannot Notarize:
* Vital Certificates: Birth, Marriage, Death, Divorce etc...,
* Faxed or copied signatures
* Incomplete Documents
* Signer not present
* Improper ID
To contact our company to set up an appointment, please click on contact us on the top right corner of the page.